Nigel Crompton and Rob Beech have been appointed by England Athletics
to be part of their Mental Health Ambassador programme. Ambassadors will :
- Proactively support the mental wellbeing of club/group members. Provide information about local services that can offer support to participants with needs not related to sport.
- Make links between Pensby Runners and local mental health groups and organisations and encourage their members to start running.
- Tweet and share with their twitter follower’s England Athletics’ information about #runandtalk and other related campaigns.
- Share England Athletics Facebook posts about #runandtalk and other related content.
- Start conversations about mental health with other Pensby Runners.
- Share guidance and information provided by England Athletics with the committee about mental health issues related to running and ..
- Get involved and actively participate in volunteer opportunities to support people experiencing mental health problems to start running.